Would you like to apply ?
Candidacy is open to all who have an interest in the dynamics of the San Ramon Valley. Criteria for participation include:
- Interest in and commitment to the San Ramon Valley community
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Commitment to quality leadership
- Desire for personal and professional networking opportunities
- Participants must be prepared to attend all seminars and must have the full support of their employers or organizations.
Tuition for this 10-month program is $1095. Some financial assistance is available based upon demonstrated need. Tuition may be paid by the participant or by an employer, business, professional firm, club or organization.
More Information and Application
The selection process takes place April through June for the program year which begins in September. To learn more about this dynamic program, please call (925) 272-8553 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click to start the application process now.