Would you like to apply ?
Candidacy is open to all who have an interest in the dynamics of the San Ramon Valley. Criteria for participation include:
- Interest in and commitment to the San Ramon Valley community (live and/or work in the San Ramon Valley)
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Commitment to quality leadership
- Desire for personal and professional networking opportunities
- Participants must be prepared to attend all seminars and must have the full support of their employers or organizations.
Tuition for this 10-month program is now $1,200. Some financial assistance is available based upon demonstrated need. Tuition may be paid by the participant or by an employer, business, professional firm, club or organization.
More Information and Application
The recruitment/application process for the program generally runs April through June, and continues into the summer until the class is filled for the next cohort which begins in September. To learn more about this dynamic program, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
To apply complete the online application form